542 E 11th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Monday: 7:30 am-6:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am-6:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am-6:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am-6:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am-6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am-12:00 pm
- "The devotion you showed to our girl was matched only by your skill and knowledge... a cut above."
- Steve and Sam
- "We want to thank you for taking excellent and compassionate care of our cat."
- Katy and Brandon
- "We would like to thank you all for your deep concern and expert care that saved our little Lola's life. She is doing better than ever and enjoying every minute of life."
- Chris, Alisha, Pico, and Lola
- "Thank you so much for taking such great care of Bobby! We appreciate all of your time and hard work. It's great to know that such caring people are taking care of our man. He means the world to us."
- Justin, Eugenia, and Bobby
- "Thank you for the care you gave our Chief. We are so grateful to you for getting her home to us. You have brought us much relief and happiness. Please know how much we appreciate your kindness, compassion, and the attention you paid Chief and us over the holiday weekend. It’s comforting to know our pets are in such great care at your clinic."
- Megan and Dave Agnew
- "We are at a total loss of words as we write this. We are so blessed to have you in our life. The care that you offered Logan was amazing. It was such a comfort knowing she was in the best of care at all times. Thank you for all you have done. Thank you for being you!"
-Sherri, Cary and Logan Louise
- "Thank you so much for all you and the rest of the wonderful staff did for Augie. Knowing than Augie received such skilled & loving care brings much comfort to Paul and I."
- "Thank you so much for saving Twinkle! (+ Buddy, Ralphie, and Redford) You are so good to these critters! We think the world of you!"
-Mary, Bear, Debbie, Ralphie, and Red
- "Thank you for the care you gave Susie and the love and kindness with which it was given. We appreciated it so very much. She was our little sweetheart."
-Jim & Juanita Sweeney
- "Thank you so much for finding out why Mary Alice has been so sick. I know that, without your persistence and exceptional care, she would have died much too young. Words cannot express our gratitude – for both her care and your generosity with her bills. It was unexpected and very much appreciated. We are all blessed to know you. Thank you again."
-Jill, Rich, Violet, Mary Alice, Warren and Crunchy
- "Thank you for the kind compassionate care you’ve given to my “kids” over the past year and especially the last few months. I really appreciate all that you’ve done in helping Tyson & Lilo live healthy lives. You and your staff are the best and that’s why I continue coming back time after time."
-Jasen, Tyson & Lilo Ramsay
- "We wanted to express our heartfelt gratitude for the care and compassion shown to us during Kobie’s short sickness and demise in September. Dr Buchanan, thank you so, so much for your comforting words. Both you and your staff were exemplary in your professionalism. Although Kobie is dearly missed, we know he is in a better place and time heals all hurts! Again… Thank you."
-John and Shalanda Fernandes
- "I’m finding it extremely hard to find the words to let you know how much we appreciate the way you and your staff handled Ellie’s final days. Not only are you an outstanding and talented vet, but you are also a very special person. Thank you so much for everything. We couldn’t have gotten through it with anyone else..."
- "I am so appreciative for everything you’ve done for Foxy Loxy, Dreyfus, Fudge, and Gus. We have peace of mind when they are with you and we wouldn’t trust them to be under anyone else’s care. Please thank your wonderful staff as well."
-Phil and Jessica
- "I can never thank you enough for all you did over the years for my little Bear. Your kindness and excellent care were exceptional. Bear was very special to me and it just meant so much to have both you and Hanne with us."
- "Thank you for the compassion and grace you exhibited in directing our care of Abby. We loved her so and appreciate that you and your staff realize the value of pets in their owner’s lives and hearts."
-Randy, Dharma, and Collin
- "Thank you for all the years of care you gave to Alex. We appreciate your kindness during our difficult decision. We know in our minds we did the right thing but our hearts still ache and miss him. We are so grateful for all the pleasant memories we have of him and we wouldn’t trade it for anything. "
-Dan, Chris, Ryan, Christopher Kennedy
- "I want to thank you for all the great care that you gave Heidi. You are a wonderful doctor, but most important a very caring person who has a great way with dealing with the most trying times. Your words, that you use in dealing with a death of a loved one is so important to the owner."
- "Just a short note to thank you for your kind and gentle manners in caring for Whiskey. I think he is definitely on the road to recovery! Thanks!"
- "You are all a lifesavers to those who choose to include pets into their lives and homes. I especially thank you Doctor Buchanan for the many phone calls and reports concerning our little Tequila."
-Lois and Wendell Leisure, and Meghan Luke